We are offering an exciting, full-time position for a CDL driver with ample art handling and installation experience. This is a senior position as a team lead out of our Manhattan warehouse.
Applicant will be driving a truck in our fleet and working both in-house and on-site handling, installing and de-installing artworks for our esteemed clientele. The Crew Chief/Driver will lead a team of Art handlers in a wide variety of client-facing projects.
The position requires a detail-oriented individual, who is responsible, dependable, and has a positive attitude.
- Clean driving record
- CDL license
- Comfortable driving a 24’ box truck in Manhattan
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar role
- Deep knowledge of and experience in art handling techniques for an array of media
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and spoken English
- Comfortable lifting, and carrying heavy objects – this is a physical job
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday.
Competitive hourly pay, based on experience along with a generous benefit package including: 401K, solid medical, dental and vision.
Qualified applicants please email us your cover letter and resume.