A powerful opportunity for an art crating expert who wants to guild, build and grow an up-and-running fine art crate shop.
Manage the operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities of the crate shop. Plan and implement systems that fulfill the mission and the goals of the crate shop efficiently and effectively. Work in the crate shop, leading projects and training staff.
Applicant must have expert level hands-on experience in all phases of crate design and packing for fine art. Applicant must be able to produce accurate estimates with consideration for time and materials for crating fine art and antiquities. Position requires a proven ability to lead a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven record of team management and growth
- Proficient in crate-building – this is a physical job
- Develop accurate estimates for crate production and packing
- Planning and producing cut sheets for crates
- Packing skills for all fine art media types
- Manage inventory of supplies
This is a full-time position with unlimited growth possibilities.
Highly competitive compensation package based on experience with excellent benefits including: profit sharing, 401K, solid medical, dental, and vision. Qualified applicants please email your cover letter and resume.